REFEEDING?

Naturally_Stush

Hi everyone, I only started Lipotrim on Monday, but no information was given to me on refeeding. Is this normal? Because im 12.7 now I hope to refeed after about ten more days of TFR. How does this work? Can u still lose weight?

I wasnt given any info on refeeding, but i think they do it when you're close to your target. You could always ask when you go and see your pharmacy at your next weigh in?

It's a leaflet of A4 pages they give you about a week before you want to refeed so that you can go back with any questions the following week.

While some people do continue to lose whilst refeeding it's not guaranteed. Most people stay on TFR until within a few pounds of their target. To be honest, if I hadn't been going away next week I'd have stayed on TFR until at or just below target. Then anything lost on refeed would have been a bonus. x

Hi Jan, Thank you for your response! To be quiet honest I'm getting fed up of VLCDing otherwise I would fught it after all with only a stone and a half left to lose I shouldn't be on it any longer than 2 months right? But I have sooo much going on this month 2 familie do's a girls night out. And next month a concert and hopefully a picnic! Rather than being naughty on all these days I wanted to get my body used to eating.
I just dunno what to do...

Ask your pharmacist for the refeeding information sheet.

Yes you can still lose weight on refeed, but it's slower. I lost 2lbs the first time I refed, someone even lost I think 3.5lbs.

You're welcome and thank you :).

Oooo gosh, I was on LT for 25 weeks to get rid of 5st. My weightloss slowed down big time at the end so yeah heh. I usually lose weight slowly anyway. My little sis lost over 6st in about I think 3 weeks less than me.

Back