Reflection...

tubbynomore

Gold Member
I went into town today and thinking I looked good in my crops and vest I didn't take anything to cover like a cardi or light coat.
How WRONG was I?? I caught a reflection of myself in a shop window as I passed and had to take a step back to see it again!

When did I gain that HUGE hanging belly and butt???

Don't get me wrong I have never been thin, I have been size 14+ all my adult life but elasticated waist has a lot to answer for! My work uniform got too small so I went to the sewing room and got a new one 2 sizes up but I never asked what size it was!

I have just had the courage to get a new bathroom scale and was shocked at the result 15st 3lbs... time for a fresh start, starting today and a new wardrobe by Christmas.

Ali XxX

I hate shop refelctions, I remember years ago before i lost weight last time I saw my bum in a shop window and I had had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!! that I had one of those shelf things going on! Funny thing is that I was mortified then and took action... this time round I'm resigned to it,and it doesnt help that bum implants are all the rage,and I just think ''well people are paying for a big bum like mine, they must be in fashion'' :eek: but yeh shop windows are bad bad bad, the best mirrors are long tilted shop ones, they always lie in your favour!

They don't have to pay for a big bum, I'd give mine away for nothing! Love handles thrown in for good measure :D

Back