Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Reflection...

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by tubbynomore, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I went into town today and thinking I looked good in my crops and vest I didn't take anything to cover like a cardi or light coat.
    How WRONG was I?? I caught a reflection of myself in a shop window as I passed and had to take a step back to see it again!

When did I gain that HUGE hanging belly and butt???

Don't get me wrong I have never been thin, I have been size 14+ all my adult life but elasticated waist has a lot to answer for! My work uniform got too small so I went to the sewing room and got a new one 2 sizes up but I never asked what size it was!

I have just had the courage to get a new bathroom scale and was shocked at the result 15st 3lbs... time for a fresh start, starting today and a new wardrobe by Christmas.

Ali XxX

rowanx2 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    I hate shop refelctions, I remember years ago before i lost weight last time I saw my bum in a shop window and I had had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!! that I had one of those shelf things going on! Funny thing is that I was mortified then and took action... this time round I'm resigned to it,and it doesnt help that bum implants are all the rage,and I just think ''well people are paying for a big bum like mine, they must be in fashion'' :eek: but yeh shop windows are bad bad bad, the best mirrors are long tilted shop ones, they always lie in your favour!

4. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    They don't have to pay for a big bum, I'd give mine away for nothing! Love handles thrown in for good measure :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.