Reflection...

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by tubbynomore, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I went into town today and thinking I looked good in my crops and vest I didn't take anything to cover like a cardi or light coat.
    How WRONG was I?? I caught a reflection of myself in a shop window as I passed and had to take a step back to see it again!

When did I gain that HUGE hanging belly and butt???

Don't get me wrong I have never been thin, I have been size 14+ all my adult life but elasticated waist has a lot to answer for! My work uniform got too small so I went to the sewing room and got a new one 2 sizes up but I never asked what size it was!

I have just had the courage to get a new bathroom scale and was shocked at the result 15st 3lbs... time for a fresh start, starting today and a new wardrobe by Christmas.

Ali XxX

rowanx2 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    I hate shop refelctions, I remember years ago before i lost weight last time I saw my bum in a shop window and I had had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!! that I had one of those shelf things going on! Funny thing is that I was mortified then and took action... this time round I'm resigned to it,and it doesnt help that bum implants are all the rage,and I just think ''well people are paying for a big bum like mine, they must be in fashion'' :eek: but yeh shop windows are bad bad bad, the best mirrors are long tilted shop ones, they always lie in your favour!

4. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    They don't have to pay for a big bum, I'd give mine away for nothing! Love handles thrown in for good measure :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.