Refusal to take back & refund unopened packets

As far as I know there are only 2 CDC in Ireland the other one is hundreds of miles away.

I have lost a stone and a half myself by just cutting back. CD didn't work for me but I know it does work I read this forum enough before I tried it to see that it does work for many many people.

I still check in every now and then just to see how they are doing and glad to see it is still working.

I really don't want to sell on Ebay as the person who buys them probably have not even spoken to a CDC and I couldn't live with myself if anything happened. (Dramatic I know, but that's me).

I did email them again this evening but I am not expecting much

Hi Sarah - sorry you've had such a hard time trying to get sorted....hopefully Mike has been able to help you :rolleyes:

Whereabouts in Ireland are you ? I am assuming you are in Suthern Ireland as you paid for your packs in euros...I know there are a couple of new CDCs in the Dublin / Meath area - have you checked the CD WebSite lately ??

well done on losing a stone and a half - that is great !

love

Debz
xx

Hi

i have read all the posts and i am with you all the way, they should have refunded you. I am going on the cd on thursday when i get back from my hol, i see my cdc when i get back too, would it be against the rules if you sold them to me? instead selling them on ebay?

Hi,

Absolutely no offence to you, but I would rather send them back to Cambridge and for them to be re-distributed through the proper chanels.

But thank you anyway.

Sarah

Hi,

Absolutely no offence to you, but I would rather send them back to Cambridge and for them to be re-distributed through the proper chanels.

But thank you anyway.

Sarah

Hi Sarah - did you get sorted ??

Debz xx

Back