Rejoined yesterday!

Hi

Yes I did it about 2 years ago, and got down to my target!! woo hoo!! but have put it all back on and more due to a divorce and anti-depressants!!! for girly troubles, I'm not mad!! lol

I find it much easier to just have no food at all than think "ooh what shall I have" - you know its nothing and just shakes!! no worrying about what to cook!!! Sometimes when you're on a diet you drive yourself crazy thinking about food!!

I'm just thinking - this time in 10 weeks, I'll be looking much better, and fitting into alot of my clothes in my wardrobe!! and I think it makes you walk with a skip in your step because you've done so well!! or is that my anti-depressants kicking in!! hehe!! just joking!!

Its brill that weve all started at the same time and can really encourage each other, and I know when I look at other peoples stats, and how amazing they have done, I just want that too!!!! I sit here with a calculator looking what others have lost and think "wow if I lose that I'll be ### lbs in 4 weeks!"

think thin - we can all do it!

j xx

I find it much easier having NO food at all too, as if I was eating , I wouldn't be in control like I am now, I have many issues with food.. much the same as Squeeze {have you read any of her diary?} She speaks a lot of sense.
I have many demons to beat, and need to regain control again, which takes a few weeks of sticking to this 100%, which gets you into a different mindset.

Like you say if you know there is nothing more than just shakes it makes you stick to it better.

I'm so glad this forum is here though for support, as I didn't use it last year, and think it will benefit me massively this time around, it is nice to know everyone else is in the same boat. :)

I'm looking foward to catching up with everyones progress!

Last edited:
I know what you mean totally ladies, its actually a relief to be food free - its a weight (no pun intended!) off my mind to not have to be constantly thinking about the next meal and what I can and can't have and feeling bad about eating. I too have had, still have, issues with food but to take them out of the equation is refreshing - as said on this forum lots of times tho the hard part is actually maintenance - hopefully we'll all be transferring safetly to the other side of this forum and encouraging each other at that stage too x

Hi Jenhen and All

I am a rejoiner too. I was on last year, lost 2 and half stone and am back now after gaining a stone!!! I didnt refeed or maintain right and hence here I am again. Its so bloody hard that there is no way I am letting myself gain it again this time!!

This is my 4th day so I weighing in next Monday as well. I reckon I am going to loose weight from the exercise I am getting walking to the loo!!! 3 litres of water a day for me too.

Am starving today, prob the 3rd day thing!! I am dreading the weekend, am dreaming of my lovely glass(s) of wine that I usually have on Fridays!!! AAAAHHHH !!!

Anyway, hope all is going well for everyone

Hello yummymummy,

Sending good luck to you on your second time around!

I am dreading the weekend too, as this is when we go out for lunch and have a few glasses of wine on Fri and Sat night, so need to keep busy and do other stuff, but I look foward to being able to do it again too, but as a slimmer person!

1 month in and it will prob be driving me mad, but I am determined to say strong!

Last edited:
Well Jenhen we can support each other in the tough days ahead over the weekend as we are both on our "first week" and weighing in on Monday.

I am not turning back this time no way. I was at a work conference to day where there was coffee and scones at 11, a full 3 course lunch at 1 and coffee in the afternoon!!! Well I am so proud of myself, I drank black coffee in the morn and at lunchtime I went and sat in the car and drank a litre of water!!!

I am sick and tired of being the fat one in all the photos and trying to hide behind others so people dont see me. Enough of that eh!! We are going to be slim and trim for the summer.

You have done it once you can do it again good luck xoxo

Well done yummymummynot that must have been so hard to resist! You did so very well! It will be worth it in tge end when you see the lbs rolling off! X

yes yummymummy - that is soo good you weren't tempted with the food!!!

We'll all be super skinny for the summer, and can have our wine in the beer gardens in our lovely strappy dresses!!! lol

And jen - one month in - and you will be 2 stone lighter and thinking "theres no way I'm giving up now"!! hehe!!

I'm dreading the weekend too!! its easy to follow when youre just sat at a desk all day in work, with no temptations around!! the weekend is going to be very trying!! I've arranged to go into Chester for a walk along the river and a little shop and a starbucks!! so that should keep me focused!!! Plus lots of long dog walks!!! Having a Labrador is great - she'll walk forever!! so a very dieting dog!! lol

think thin everyone

jane xxx

Back