Rejoining 2day 26-8-10

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Anna24, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Anna24

Anna24 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    swimming world
    hello all i am rejoining today as i use to do this last year but stoped in jan as was to much as well as sorting out my wedding, But now wedding is out the way and i have put weight on i want to lose it and look and feel good about my self. so any help and support would be great and i will give it back in return

i really need :help2: this time to stick to it all and do well my weight 2day was 13st 11.5 and i am deffo not happy about that but i kept going to the :eatdrink051: so need to stop

thanks for reading and soz i went on lol

Anna xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey!

You didn't go on at all! It's great to here that someone else is taking the initiative to start a weight-loss programme! :)

If you need anyone to chat to, just give me a shout! :) I hope it all goes well for you, and I look forward to following your progress! xxxxx

4. Anna24

Anna24 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    swimming world
    hi

hi

thanks so much i look 4word to seeing yours as well and thanks same as you if u evey need any one to talk to, how do i get my bar up again ive 4got thanks anna xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.