Rejoining you all.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Big-Pudding, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    Hello everyone!!!! I recognise a few faces from last year so its nice to know you are all still on the VLCD wagon:D

Well my last attempt on the CD failed miserably, I got myself too worked up and it bodged my eating habits up for a long time. Now with the backing of my DR and an amazing CD counsellor who think I am now in the right frame of mind I am back on track.

I have 7 stone to lose and 8 months to get all or the bulk off.
    I am on day 3 and am starting to feel a lot better although I am freezing!!! My mouth tastes like a mouldy kipper so I am presuming I am in ketosis now too:p Havent bought any sticks to test as I was obssessed with them last time and used to test myself about 5 times a day!!!!

The reason for me coming back on the diet is because I have managed to wangle a whole weeks child free holiday with the hubby in September-An achievement on its own with 5 smallies lol

Anyway-I shall look forward to posting again and lots of luck to everyone else. :talk017:xx
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Best of luck to you - youhave a great incentive to keep going. hope you are going somewhere nice for your hols :)
    Mini likes this.
  4. ava

ava Silver Member

Good luck. A child free hols really is a great incentive to stick with it, sounds fab! :D
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Welcome back and great news about the holiday!!

Good luck with the restart.

6. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

hi BP!!

Good Luck on your journey but i am sure you dont need it you sound like your doing fab so far!
  7. chrisguy2008

chrisguy2008 Member

Cambridge Diet
    that is an amazing amount of weight you have lost congratulations. Im going back on the cambridge diet in a couple of weeks. How do i post questions on here (threads)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.