Rejoining you all.......

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
Hello everyone!!!! I recognise a few faces from last year so its nice to know you are all still on the VLCD wagon:D

Well my last attempt on the CD failed miserably, I got myself too worked up and it bodged my eating habits up for a long time. Now with the backing of my DR and an amazing CD counsellor who think I am now in the right frame of mind I am back on track.

I have 7 stone to lose and 8 months to get all or the bulk off.
I am on day 3 and am starting to feel a lot better although I am freezing!!! My mouth tastes like a mouldy kipper so I am presuming I am in ketosis now too:p Havent bought any sticks to test as I was obssessed with them last time and used to test myself about 5 times a day!!!!

The reason for me coming back on the diet is because I have managed to wangle a whole weeks child free holiday with the hubby in September-An achievement on its own with 5 smallies lol

Anyway-I shall look forward to posting again and lots of luck to everyone else. :talk017:xx

Hi

Best of luck to you - youhave a great incentive to keep going. hope you are going somewhere nice for your hols :)

Good luck. A child free hols really is a great incentive to stick with it, sounds fab! :D

Welcome back and great news about the holiday!!

Good luck with the restart.

Georgie
x

that is an amazing amount of weight you have lost congratulations. Im going back on the cambridge diet in a couple of weeks. How do i post questions on here (threads)

Back