Rejoining you.....

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
(oops put this in the wrong place so copying-hope thats ok!)

Hello everyone!!!! I recognise a few faces from last year so its nice to know you are all still on the VLCD wagon:D

Well my last attempt on the CD failed miserably, I got myself too worked up and it bodged my eating habits up for a long time. Now with the backing of my DR and an amazing CD counsellor who think I am now in the right frame of mind I am back on track.

I have 7 stone to lose and 8 months to get all or the bulk off.
I am on day 3 and am starting to feel a lot better although I am freezing!!! My mouth tastes like a mouldy kipper so I am presuming I am in ketosis now too:p Havent bought any sticks to test as I was obssessed with them last time and used to test myself about 5 times a day!!!!

The reason for me coming back on the diet is because I have managed to wangle a whole weeks child free holiday with the hubby in September-An achievement on its own with 5 smallies lol

Anyway-I shall look forward to posting again and lots of luck to everyone else. :talk017: xxx

Good luck Julie,my main motivation is my summer holiday too,want to enjoy it not spend the whole time thinking bout how fat i am!
Im on day 8 now and so far so good,so good luck I know we can do it!:D

Well done on getting past the first week-I only managed 5 days last time!!!!

Does it get easier???? I am not really hungry but am loving the smells of the kids and hubby's dinners!!!(Sausage cassorole Mmmmmmm lol)
Quiet suprised that the shakes are filling me up now, I have one when I feel peckish and then I am not hungry anymore!!

Welcome back and good luck with your restart!

I promise you it definately does get easier!!

Georgie
x

Day 5 was actually my worse day Ithink once you get ur head in the right place you can stick to it no bother,mealtimes r the hardest though!!
Sometimes I forget myself and am ready to nibble on the kids stuff without even thinking about it,
I didnt realise how much I ate before starting this,just out of habit not hunger!

Good luck......I'm sure you will be fine this time x x x I found the first few days very hard, but as the days go by it seems to get that little bit easier !

Hi Julie,
WelcomeBack.jpg

Welcome back and best of luck with your fresh restart. Sounds like you have your head in the right place:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Julie and welcome back.

It will get easier,our minds just like to try to make it hard for us. You will do great Im sure, loads of support here from great people all on teh same journey with you.

Welcome back and good luck with your restart, you sound lovely and motivated which is alway a good start hehe xx

Back