Rejoining

JimJam87

Determined to do this
Hi all, after a year trying ww and failing miserably I have decided to give sw another go. I'm fed up with myself keep to-ing and fro-ing from diet to diet but I'm starting teacher training in Sept and don't want to be a fat teacher so I'm joining a sw group on Tuesday and I'm determined to stick to it this time!!

The good thing about slimming world is you don't have to count fruit (when I done weight watchers I would save it for chocolate rather than fruit - which isn't healthy) but now can have as much as I like,
Good luck for Tuesday you will get plenty of support and ideas from group and there is loads of members on here who will always help with your questions x

JimJam87 said:
Hi all, after a year trying ww and failing miserably I have decided to give sw another go. I'm fed up with myself keep to-ing and fro-ing from diet to diet but I'm starting teacher training in Sept and don't want to be a fat teacher so I'm joining a sw group on Tuesday and I'm determined to stick to it this time!!

Stick with sw its good

im new today after failing miserably on weight watchers... also a teacher. good luck with the teacher training and the diet x

kelly2011 said:
im new today after failing miserably on weight watchers... also a teacher. good luck with the teacher training and the diet x

I did ww a few yrs ago and had to stop .... I became so obsessive with weighing and measuring and points that i was developing an Eating disorder ..... I have a much better relationship with food now and decided to embark on a weightloss regimen with sw and it really Is fab i lose weight eat when im hungry and excercise too

Lardylady and Kelly2011...I may well be crawling to you for advice this year!!

Wishing you lots of luck. I rejoined last week and did very well on it last time so fingers crossed ;)

SWlimming World is just the best. You will do well on it if you stick to plan. As they say "no weighing,no measuring, no hunger, no kidding"!! S W rocks :)

I know how you feel!

I did SW for 6 months in 2009 and really enjoyed it but then lost interest- and moved to WW where I lost a bit more weight. However the fact I've come back say's it more- really want it to be for the last time now though :)

I am rejoining on thursday I lost 3 stone for my wedding in 2010 but due to miscarriage and other stresses in my life I've put it all back on! Gutted at having put it all back on but know I just need to find some willpower n it will come off!! The classes really help me feel motivated!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad the classes help! If you have a good consultant and friendly group it really is a godsend. I am lucky in that the group I go to isnt cliquey(sorry spelling) and the consultant is amazingly good at her job. In fact she is on holiday atm in America, but still posts on our fbook page words of support and encouragement. :)

Well the group I used to go to has a new lady now so that's why I'm rejoining. One of the managers used to run it before n I didn't feel I got the right support

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's exactly how I feel now - this WILL be the last time!! Went and did a shop this afternoon and rejoined tonight. The C seems really nice and the group seem to be a friendly bunch. Feeling quite positive. I really struggled to get my head round EE last time, which I think was part of the reason I gave up but I'm going to give it a good go this time.

Good luck to us all!! xx

Back