Rember I fell over the dog a few weeks ago??

msblonde

a new way of living!
Good job I didn't fall over him 8-9 weeks before!

Attachments

• fat pic.JPG
    fat pic.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 86
lol : )
You have done incredibly well. *feels inspired*
and your dog is lovely!

I'm worried about where his nose is ;) (why do dog's do that??)

You look so different from then msblonde, good on you!

Liberty what an outlandish statement froma young lady! You have been hanging round too many sailors i can tell!!!

Helen i did say when you fell over the dog it was a good job it wasnt all those weeks ago...it sems like i was right :D

Great losses well done, you look great (grovel grovel)

if you look closely you can see his tongue sticking out! he is always sniffing by butt!

he only tried to sh@g my leg once though, he stopped after i kicked him in the nads! lol (gentle kick as a deterrent) :D lol

taking him for a walk now :chores016: or him taking me as the case is!

i don't think he's sniffing your bum - i think he's measuring it! He must be wondering where it's all gone now!

hehehee yup he looks scared!

god i was so ugly and chunky then, keith handed me a 15kg bag of dog food earlier, I have lost 16kg, I couldn't pick it up, the weight of it totally overwhelmed me and i burst into tears... poor keith said 'oh i was trying to cheer you up...' through blubber and snot i replied 'you have'

then he said, 'i hope i never depress you, if i do i'll be totally flucked if this is what happens when you're happy!'

lmao.

dog now knawing at my leg for a walk....

You were NOt ugly! Cut that out right now -you were the beautiful being you are now -you just hid her in tubbiness a little! I do abmit that you look sooo much healthier and happier now tho. NOt hiding your gorgeousness inside anymore! ;)

WELL DONE!!!

TBH hon I don't think you look ugly in the slightest.
What I can see is a huge difference in your happiness and confidence levels between that photo and your other pics x

then he said, 'i hope i never depress you, if i do i'll be totally flucked if this is what happens when you're happy!'

LMAO! Go happy msblonde! Isn't amazing how you couldn't even lift the bag! What was your body going through before the loss? :O Let that be it now missus! No more! Rose has told ya! ;)

aw thanks all, I was a tinie bit mingin though, shudder at the blubber! lmao.

i was going to try walking upstairs with it, but could only drag it along the floor.

i guess thats how i used to walk, by draggin my ass! hehehe

Helen you have done so well and look much happier now. I always think that a smile gives a woman and lovely glow and makes them look beautiful. You were lovely but now you are gorgeous - it's the smile that does that!

Well done. Hope the arm is better now.

x

thanks cf xxx

still cracks me up looking at the piccie with the caption, it is a bad piccie of me! i usually smile all the time, but keith snapped the camera at the 'wrong moment' hehehe

aw thanks all, I was a tinie bit mingin though, shudder at the blubber! lmao.

i was going to try walking upstairs with it, but could only drag it along the floor.

i guess thats how i used to walk, by draggin my ass! hehehe

You are a minx do ya know that?! ;)

Great to see you emerging with that happiness...made me really laugh about your OH making you whinge with happiness no wonder men don't understand us lol...and I am going to put a bag together later with weight loss in and keep adding to it each week as it is a powerful reminder.

thanks everyone xxx

went shopping today and got measured in bravissimo, gone from a 36d to a 34 dd, nice to know the 'puppies' are not shrinking just yet! :D

also got a couple of wooly dresses of ebay, one has arrived, i got a 12 as i am still slimming, and it fits now! :D:D

also went into zara earlier and saw a really cute wooly top with a hood and pom poms, so cute, but the large looked really small, asked the assistant what size a large was and she said a 14 usually but the one in your hand is from the teenage section! lol

still tried it on and bought it though!! needs a longer sleeves thats all, so i roll em up, trouble is its fuffy so now everything has pink fluff on it!

put it on to walk the dog and even he was spitting pink fluff out after ten mins lol.

:D:D

Back