Remember me? I'm now a married woman!

Gunna-make-it

Hello everyone,
Well, I must admit that I have not posted for a couple of months now...
I got married mid July this year, the dress fitted and it was the best day of my life! I didnt get down to goal for the day but was very happy with my weight as I got down to 10 stone...well that is 4lbs off goal!
A week before my wedding day I decided to come off of CD because I had 2 hen nights and 3 dinners planned as family came down south for the wedding! After we got married we went to Italy for 3 weeks so I have been off CD for just 8 weeks now. I have put on a stone but I am not suprised as I decided I would have what I wanted on honeymoon as you only do it once and especially as we are thinking of starting a family. Now that I am back, I will be going back on CD to lose the weight I put on and it will be healthy thoughts from now on - yay!

congratulations on the wedding, and a stone is really good for all the fun you've had all things considered, hope you enjoy being a 'Mrs'

x

congratulations on the wedding and on coming back to CD and not dropping totally into old habits...! :D
You must update your info though with a photo of you in the DRESS hun!!!! :D
xx

Cpngratulations! I'd love to see some pics if you've got any?

thanks all... I will update my bits and bobs when I can (am I work at the moment so will have to do at home) and will sort out some photos of the dress :)

Congratulations on your wedding:love047:

Delighted you had a wonderful honeymoon and you will have that stone shifted in no time.

Enjoy being Mrs... and all the best for the rest of your life together!

Love Mini xxx

Back