Remember me?!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi gang!

Just thought I would get in touch - been a while. For those that haven't got a scooby who I am... well... I'm Anna... hi, nice to meet you! :D

Well, things with me have been both eventful and non-eventful. Not been working for a while so been living at the gym/spa up the road from my house. Got a trainer who is slowly punishing me.

My eating hasn't been ideal, but luckily my ridiculous gym obsession has curbed any major probs there with weight gain. I am probably half a stone heavier than I was when I came off LL in January. Those that remember me will know that I didn't do RTM, although I wished I had - but I wasn't at goal either - was more of a 'melt down' than a nice, refined finish to the journey.

Anyway - am pretty happy that I have 'almost' stabilised my weight, and it's now time for the second big push. I won't be doing LL I don't think - I am all over the place for the next few months, so won't be able to do it properly - meetings etc - so is a bit pointless. I am about 12 stone ish now, and I want to get to around 10. I am off to a Slimming World meeting tomorrow, so will give that a go.

When I first came off LL I tried various diets, but it was too soon I think... needed to get back to normality. So, here I am (albeit with a love of health and fitness... weird...), I feel ready now to get on with it.

Anyway- just wanted to get in touch. Have been accepted for an interview at University, which is VERY exciting. I want to study Occupational Therapy, so fingers crossed I get through - interview on 9th July, so wish me luck!

Am also a qualified ESL Teacher now after completing my course at the teacher training college in Buenos Aires... again, good times (and not a sniff of Davina!).

Have kept in touch with Andy, Beki, Emma, Lubna etc through Bookface, but for those of you I've lost contact with - hope you are doing well and I will continue to check in every now and again - this really was my home for my time on LL, and still can't thank you all enough.

So, for the time being - I am going to be popping over to the SW side of minimins... 5 stone down... 2 to go! :)

WISH ME LUCK!

A x x x

ANNA! Lovely to 'see' you!
Glad you are doing well! :)

I've caught the fitness bug too, strange isn't it?

Fingers crossed for your University application/interview, and all the best for SW!

Don't be a stranger now!

Pete
x

Great to see you back Anna. I remember you and your inspiring posts.

Obviously, you didn't get on BB. I was watching the contestants going in wondering if one of them would be you.

Good luck on SW. I did it for a few years and lost a fair amount of weight. I would recommend this diet to anyone if they thought LL was too extreme as it does work. I liked it but it's just not quick enough when you have 6st to loose.

Take care and keep posting x x

Oh absolutely... LL was perfect for me for losing the big chunk of weight - I would have lost motivation with the smaller losses. You're doing BRILLIANTLY Becks... wow - incredible! :)

A x x x

anna!
how lovely to hear from you - hope argentina was fantastic!
how long have you been back?

i watched the opening night of BB just in case you were really in there- gutted when you weren't, lol!

i'm on RTM week 4 currently after a few weeks in developers, so am getting through the program

keep in touch!
daisy x

Good luck with SW
nice to see you back

Hi Anna

Of course we all remember you and your interesting weight loss journey. i'm glad you are doing well. Keep in touch with us
and let us know howyou get on.
Good luck.:wave_cry:

Back