Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Remind me again who here does red days & keeps a diary??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by big bear, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm starting again & want to get inspiration (have a nosey) for red days as that's what I always found worked for me.

I know that Ellebear & Mrs V do mostly red and I've had a look at theirs & got some great ideas from them but anyone else do red days & keep a diary?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    hi - i do mainly red - well I do nearly all red - having said that my diary is very samey - I love bacon salads and meat or chicken and veg - so you probably won't get much inspiration from me - I'll keep this thread in mind so I can 'steal' - ahem, borrow a few new ideas to help me a long a bit.

Thanks.

4. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there

I do a lot of red days and keep a diary.. you can find a list of where to find all the recipes in my diary on page 62 of it, if it helps..

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I am Red and EE!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.