Remind me again who here does red days & keeps a diary??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by big bear, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm starting again & want to get inspiration (have a nosey) for red days as that's what I always found worked for me.

I know that Ellebear & Mrs V do mostly red and I've had a look at theirs & got some great ideas from them but anyone else do red days & keep a diary?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    hi - i do mainly red - well I do nearly all red - having said that my diary is very samey - I love bacon salads and meat or chicken and veg - so you probably won't get much inspiration from me - I'll keep this thread in mind so I can 'steal' - ahem, borrow a few new ideas to help me a long a bit.

Thanks.

4. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there

I do a lot of red days and keep a diary.. you can find a list of where to find all the recipes in my diary on page 62 of it, if it helps..

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I am Red and EE!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.