Resolve is weakening

Hi I've managed to lose 1st 1 1/2 lbs so far. Last two week been slow as only 1/2lb each week.

Have caved in this week already and had takeaway pizza. Practically ate my own body weight in pizza.

I've had 7 1/2 syns already today and am staring at a 12 syn muffin.

I'm out for a meal tomorrow night so really should not give in. :(

It sounds to me like you feel deprived.

Have your meal out tomorrow without guilt, enjoy it, and then get back on track over the weekend.

Just chill for today and get back on track. You can do it!!!

Hi hun, have your meal out and don't feel guilty. Sw is about changing our way of eating for life and life involves meals out and other sorts of occasions, have a flexi syn night (guilt free) and get back on plan the next day, don't worry though xx

thanks for the replies :)

I suppose I do feel deprived. Its been 10 weeks now. I know its a change of lifestyle..but I've a few bad habbits to break.

Muffin is still unwrapped ;)

Step AWAY from the muffin! *lol*

Take a look at a typical week's eating and see what you might be able to change, so that you feel less deprived.
Are you usually using your syns?

If you have a blow out today, don't feel quilty, just adjust your syn intake for the rest of the week. Remember you have up to 105 for the whole week. One "off" day is not the end. Keep on thinking positive thoughts and read these boards for encouragement. We are here to help.

Back