Restart 12th Sept!

Loser85

Gold Member
Hiya all,

thats me coming back to the LT family.

I'd convinced myself i could do the weight loss thing whilst eating a 'normal' diet. I was kidding myself. Have lost 7lbs with WW but has stalled since.

I really want the weight off for my daughter. At the mo i feel i cant play with her properly, christ even sitting down on the floors a chore! I want to set a good example to her and also see her grow up healthy and happy. My OH is a big fella as well and im hoping he'll see the weight coming off for me and decide to join in.

Will be coming on most days for inspiration from you all and to try and help others if i can.

See you soon! xx

I will be coming off on re-feed then but I'll look ot for you and you know you can do it when you have such a good reason!!

I do have a good reason you're right :)

If i start to struggle then i'll just have to think of why im doing this in the 1st place.

Welcome back to LT Loser85, that's loser in a good way of course yeah!! If you've done it before you'll know how inspiring the first few weeks of rapid weight loss is! So with all our support for you on this forum and with your excellent and heart-warming reason for doing this, there's absolutely no reason you can't do it once and for all this time pet.
We're behind you 100% so chat to ya from the 12th Sept.

x S

Back