Restart Again!!

lou1978

So I failed myself again today. Two days of binging I have never eaten so much before and i am so concerned that the weight is going to pile back on as quickly as i lost it. I have lost 2 stone since 7th Jan and since end of feb i have been stop starting on SS, last week i gained 2lbs so im going the wrong way!! i need to lose another 2 stone.

I am restarting tomorrow 14th March and i am going to SS for as long as physically possible and if i give in im going to have to jump up to 790 / 810 or something as its getting ridiculous now.

I have next week off work so i am going to devote my time to this website and hopfully all your words of support and wisdom (and my paul McKenna CD) will help keep me on track. I just need to get past the one week mark!

Im gonna do it, just watch this space.:)

im sure lou1978 u can do it. if u need any help come on here for support im doing sw but have decided to go on cd as off monday as i got some much to loss hope all goes well let ue know how ur doing ashley xx

Lou :hug99:

Try and put it behind you. Maybe the 790 plan might ease you back in to ketosis so that you can move back to ss. My partner is on the 810 plan and he still lost the same as me!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do - you know where we all are!

Maz x

Back