ReStart Day 1

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Morning All.
I re joined a new class last night and the 4.5lb i had lost i have now gained so i am starting fresh today.
All your support greatfully recieved :D

Go Gem :) .. like i said earlier, Take it a meal at a time.. dont be afraid to use weeklies if you need to and write everything down :) Your not dieting hunny your just changing lifestyle ;)

I know my willpower isnt the greatest at times but im feeling really determined soooooo my sweet we can do this together xxxxx

pixiepiratess said:
Go Gem :) .. like i said earlier, Take it a meal at a time.. dont be afraid to use weeklies if you need to and write everything down :) Your not dieting hunny your just changing lifestyle ;)

I know my willpower isnt the greatest at times but im feeling really determined soooooo my sweet we can do this together xxxxx

Thank you sweetheart , I am taking a day at a time, can't wait for my dinner tonight . It's gonna be so yummy . Xxx

Good luck. If your willpower starts to go, come on here!! Get some inspiration and tips....if nothing else I'm sure someone will be around to tell you not to give up x

Back