Restart - Finding it difficult!!! help!

^ thanks mini,
That flu did pretty bad to me in ways more then one. Today i effortlessly stick to CD and water. No cheating,
Also ordering some home gym equipments tomorrow from Argos as I am very close to the gaol and need some tonning. My legs are a problem area as I carry most weight around my thighs and hips.
Cant wait to see that ketostik turn pink and this time no messing till i hit that 10st mark. I think i finally got my mind back into place again, after almost 3 weeks of struggle.
oh well
Goodluck everyone
xxx
S

Good morning Minty - how was your weekend? I see you are struggling - if you get into another pizza situatio email or call us - that is what we are here for - re-starting is not easy for most people - when you have lost a lot of weight and therefore don't feel so desperate it is much much harder. Linda's suggestion of doing a higher step like 1000 makes sense if you continue to struggle. Stay in touch and see you soon.

I think the tip to take as many packs as you want until you are in ketosis and then reduce is a very good one.Put the pizza behind you and move on. xBettyboo

Back