Restart going well and Weight Tracker

Tracey1000

Hello All,

Back on my weight loss program after a long break. Originally, I was doing Slimming World without much success - couldn't get my head round it as I was trying it on my own without classes. This time I'm going for good old fashioned Calorie Counting and it's going great. Initially allowing myself 1200 calories a day and weekly loses are good with that.

As well as all you lovely ladies being a huge support, this time I'm tracking my weight better with the aid of a freebie excel sheet which is fabulous. If anyone is interested you can download from here - there is a file for imperial lbs/inches and also a separate one for metric kilos/cms.

http://www.choosing2lose.com/trackers.htm

Anyone else on 1200 a day or there abouts? Would love to know how you're all doing with calorie counting.

x

Hi :)
I'm in 1270 so getting closer and closer to the 1200 lol.Not doing too bad at the minute. Just a bit tricky on day I end up eating out! I am liking the tracker thing! Thanks. Might use it!
By the way, if you use My Fitness Pal or something to work it out, for your height and weight, I am pretty you could be eating a lot more calories and still lose like 2lbs a week. Might be something to look into if you're struggling :)
Good luck :)

Back