Restart going well and Weight Tracker

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Tracey1000, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Tracey1000

Tracey1000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hello All,

Back on my weight loss program after a long break. Originally, I was doing Slimming World without much success - couldn't get my head round it as I was trying it on my own without classes. This time I'm going for good old fashioned Calorie Counting and it's going great. Initially allowing myself 1200 calories a day and weekly loses are good with that.

As well as all you lovely ladies being a huge support, this time I'm tracking my weight better with the aid of a freebie excel sheet which is fabulous. If anyone is interested you can download from here - there is a file for imperial lbs/inches and also a separate one for metric kilos/cms.

http://www.choosing2lose.com/trackers.htm

Anyone else on 1200 a day or there abouts? Would love to know how you're all doing with calorie counting.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.8lb(36.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi :)
    I'm in 1270 so getting closer and closer to the 1200 lol.Not doing too bad at the minute. Just a bit tricky on day I end up eating out! I am liking the tracker thing! Thanks. Might use it!
    By the way, if you use My Fitness Pal or something to work it out, for your height and weight, I am pretty you could be eating a lot more calories and still lose like 2lbs a week. Might be something to look into if you're struggling :)
    Good luck :)

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    myfitnesspal is the best weightloss tool, and its free. I'm pretty sure you should be on a lot more than 1200 and staying on 1200 might cause you problems later on.. x

http://www.myfitnesspal.com

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.