Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restart going well and Weight Tracker

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Tracey1000, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Tracey1000

Tracey1000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hello All,

Back on my weight loss program after a long break. Originally, I was doing Slimming World without much success - couldn't get my head round it as I was trying it on my own without classes. This time I'm going for good old fashioned Calorie Counting and it's going great. Initially allowing myself 1200 calories a day and weekly loses are good with that.

As well as all you lovely ladies being a huge support, this time I'm tracking my weight better with the aid of a freebie excel sheet which is fabulous. If anyone is interested you can download from here - there is a file for imperial lbs/inches and also a separate one for metric kilos/cms.

http://www.choosing2lose.com/trackers.htm

Anyone else on 1200 a day or there abouts? Would love to know how you're all doing with calorie counting.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.8lb(36.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi :)
    I'm in 1270 so getting closer and closer to the 1200 lol.Not doing too bad at the minute. Just a bit tricky on day I end up eating out! I am liking the tracker thing! Thanks. Might use it!
    By the way, if you use My Fitness Pal or something to work it out, for your height and weight, I am pretty you could be eating a lot more calories and still lose like 2lbs a week. Might be something to look into if you're struggling :)
    Good luck :)

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    myfitnesspal is the best weightloss tool, and its free. I'm pretty sure you should be on a lot more than 1200 and staying on 1200 might cause you problems later on.. x

http://www.myfitnesspal.com

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.