Restart - What can I expect

hpops

I've restarted on SS after a stupid month holiday/break!!! I've managed to gain 8 pounds back on the 3 stone I lost. What sort of loss do you think I'll get in the first week - will it be like the first time (I lost 10 pounds) or do you think it will be the normal 3/4 pounds (that I settled into a pattern of loosing).

A big loss would really boost me and make this horrible headache seem worth it - but I don't want to get my hopes up and be crushed though!!!!!

On the first week after my restart i lost 10lbs despite effectivly haveing the weekend off - so as you can imagine I was well pleased! I think as your body is effectively back to normal you should get a good loss as your glycogen stores will have been replenised in your month off and SSing will get rid of them completely!

Hi and welcome back!!!

As Chika said, you should expect to see a great weight loss in your first week back...for me it was 12lbs!

good luck

I keep re-starting but give up after couple of days, really need to get my head round it all...it is so hard to re-start but all the best we know we can do this fab diet ..:party0038:

sharon xx

Hi..

I have never seen so many restarts, in my life.. sounds like that clapped out old banger on my road, trying to take the kids to school.. lol
Why is it SO hard to get back into it ? maybe coz we know just how bloody hard the first few days are, and we just keep putting it off..

So for all us restarters and i know there are alot more than wish to speak up.. lets stand united, and do it,
Dorothy Perkins here we come, for that nice little glitzy black dress at the Crimbo party, bring it on..

good luck to everyone (including myself) lol

X

Count me in.

:break_diet:

Another re-start for me today.

Re-start is soooo hard.

A word of advice for anyone who wants its. Don't finish VLCD before your target weight thinking you'll finish it later. I finish back in March with 7lbs to go and got over confident. The issues weren't dealt with and I've gained back 14lbs of the 30 that I lost. There have been 2 very nice foreign holidays but i know that really just another excuse. This time i'm back and now know the journey doesn't end with your last shake but has to be a change of attitude generally.

Good luck to all you restarters.

my first time doing it and i wanted xmas dinner! sorta the only thing thats keeping me sane!! what do you think? Lmao im only on day 5 SS xx

Back