Restart WI

Pearly

Hi Everybody

I had my first WI after Christmas last week and I was gutted to have put on 5lb. :eek:( I didn't see that coming because I have been quite good considering). I have had an awful first week back and haven't posted because my head has been all over the place.:mad:

Anyway I got weighed tonight and lost 4lb so I have only a pound to go to get back to my pre Christmas weight. :) I am very annoyed with myself though as I should have got straight back in after New Year. I didn't realise how hard I would find it to restart. To make things worse I am going on holiday for a week on Saturday and I know I will have a few temptations, but I am going to stick to the diet as much as I possibly can.

I have kept popping in most days to see how everyone has been doing and there are loads of new people and everyone is doing so well.

Good luck to everyone 2009 is going to be a great year!!!!!

Well done on losing the 4lb, thats great. Good to see you have your motivation back.
Hope you have a super holiday without too many hurdles to cross. You can do it, good luck.

Welcome back. Love your cat! Beautiful. Good luck. x

Thanks Kered and Hope for your support.:thankyou:

Have a great holiday Pearly and well done for losing that Christmas weight, the rest will soon follow!

x

well done on your weight loss, glad to see that ya are not going to let one little slip make ya fall behind, gud luck for next week!

well done with loosing that and good luck with the rest

I now how you feel I found it really hard to get back on track, I restarted 12/01/09. You will lose that extra in no time, at least you havent left it till after your holiday. Have a good holiday and a good next weigh in.XX

Good luck for the rest of your journey. My mum has a cat exactly the same as yours. They're beautiful aren't they.

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments.

Hope, MiniB & Kirsty there are lots of us cat lovers on this forum, we will have to start a Lipotrim Cat's Corner.:8855:

Glad to have you back xx

well done for getting back on the diet hun and on the 4lb loss this week, it isnt easy 'so i have heard' to restart so good on you....enjoy your holiday, you have proven that you can get back on it so even if you do have a couple of ,meals i am sure that you will be fine,just try and stick to protein n veg/salad where possible. good luck xxxxxx

Thanks Nicki. I am going to try and stick with the drinks for most of the week but it is my birthday on 28th and my OH is insisting that we go for a meal. I will definitely leave out the carbs though as you say.

What a fantastic loss you have had and what an inspiration to the rest of us.

Well done for getting back on the wagon and losing that 4lb babe. People don't seem to realise just how hard it is to get back in the game but we've done it so we'll just have to prove that it's possible to go all the way the second time around! Keep it up hun :)

Back