Restart

hi just mummy, i re started ss+ on wed, just be really focused, throw out all tempting food and keep busy! i just keep thinking that its not forever and real food will be there when i have finished. I

sorry posted to soon! also think of summer outfits! also i have found drinking really does help! water that is! i have lost 4lb since wed, so that keeps me going! good luck.x

i know, i have one too, i just buy stuff i dont like and she does! also left overs i have to throw away really fast before i eat them. it hard but just keep thinking how fab you will look.

Hi Justmummy - I restarted this week too and really struggled. All I will say is just try and grit your teeth the first few days to get through it because once you get back into ketosis and start seeing the weight seriously falling off it will get so much easier.

I can't remember what stage 4 is and can't find my books any more - does that include food? I've found actually having some food and doing SS+ with the meal option has really made a difference to me mentally this time.

Good luck and you can do it xxx

Back