restart

Gone back to chemist 2 day :eek: put a few pounds on but i expected that .....:feedtroll: ,i usually just av the choc flavour but they only ad 9 sachets so i got those & REST IN STRAWBERRY WHICH I ALSO LIKE :bunnydance: BUT SEEM 2 FEEL FULLER ON CHOC,ANY WAYS THEYED RUN DOWN STOCK CUS THEY DIDNT EXPECT 2 C ANY1 OVA XMAS & NEW YEAR,GUESS IM LIKE A BAD PENNY:8855:..Well ive restarted on the wk im coming down with sumot:bundledup: :bundledup: :winter_brr: :winter_brr: but im determined cos theres always guna be sumot to try & knock u off course...:d'oh:

awww glad to know your back on... sorry to hear your not so well.... keep strong ! keep warm and have some of your drinks hot and hopefully you'll feel better soon!.... good luck and you did well not to put too much back on x

Thanks guys will keep u posted :snoopyhouse: xxx

Welcome back & good luck!!! Caz xx

Welcome back hun. I love all the shakes so always have a selection to try - just nice to have variety. My chemist is very good and always has plenty of supplies in.

x

unfortunately ive put a lot on so ill be joining you ..sigh...after all that work too, i must be off my rocker! still, onward and upward!!

h xx

Back