Restarted today!!

Cathy

Silver Member
Well, after refeeding for the work Christmas night out and Christmas in general, I'm back and restarting, as planned, today.
My last WI was 19th December and although I haven't binged, I have enjoyed everything like alcohol, mince pies, cream with puddings, a few nibbles etc.
The result is a 7lb gain over 14 days. :sigh:
What I ate does not reflect what I'll eat as a healthy diet in the future. We never normally have those sorts of things, only at Christmas, so I'm not TOO concerned.
I've started again this morning and am waiting for my visit from the Ketosis fairy in the next few days.
How are all you other restarters doing?
And Happy New Year!! xx

Well, after refeeding for the work Christmas night out and Christmas in general, I'm back and restarting, as planned, today.
My last WI was 19th December and although I haven't binged, I have enjoyed everything like alcohol, mince pies, cream with puddings, a few nibbles etc.
What I ate does not reflect what I'll eat as a healthy diet in the future. We never normally have those sorts of things, only at Christmas, so I'm not TOO concerned.
I've started again this morning and am waiting for my visit from the Ketosis fairy in the next few days.
And Happy New Year!! xx

hey Cathy - well done for getting started again :) I;m sure it won't be too long before you're back in ketosis :D

good luck with the rest of your journey

Debz xx

welcome back, just restarted after 5 weeks off, not done too well, maybe today?......:sigh:

Good luck.XX

And Happy New Year!! xx

Best of luck with your restart. Your results thus far are amazing and you dont have long to go to reach your target. I restarted yesterday after many many months off and I have managed to survive Day 1. Feeling nervous as I am going to get weighed this morning but guess I need to know to set up my goal.

Aww.. Thanks to:- Mousey81, Debz32, Perfectorchid, Miss Unknown, Slinkymalinky, Tara66, loulouless, Blue eyes and Lippy!!
You know, getting on here and receiving all the support and encouragement is what makes the difference between struggling, and getting fed up, and keeping going and getting there. :thankyou:
This is my final phase now, (and I'm SO pleased I've come this far, coz my Daughter announced her engagement on New Years Day, :love: and no-one wants to be an 18 stone Mother-of- the- Bride, which I WOULD have been!)
I'll get the joy of looking for a lovely outfit and not worry about what her Fiances family think of my size when we meet. (Phew!)
Thanks a million fellow Miniminers and not, of course, forgetting Mini, who set this forum up, As I say, I would have given up long since without all the support on here, I LOVE you all.
Cheers xxxx:talk017:

good luck hun x

Aww.. Thanks to:- Mousey81, Debz32, Perfectorchid, Miss Unknown, Slinkymalinky, Tara66, loulouless, Blue eyes and Lippy!!
You know, getting on here and receiving all the support and encouragement is what makes the difference between struggling, and getting fed up, and keeping going and getting there. :thankyou:
This is my final phase now, (and I'm SO pleased I've come this far, coz my Daughter announced her engagement on New Years Day, :love: and no-one wants to be an 18 stone Mother-of- the- Bride, which I WOULD have been!)
I'll get the joy of looking for a lovely outfit and not worry about what her Fiances family think of my size when we meet. (Phew!)
Thanks a million fellow Miniminers and not, of course, forgetting Mini, who set this forum up, As I say, I would have given up long since without all the support on here, I LOVE you all.

Your weight loss is inspirational, goes to show that it can be done when you put your mind to it. well done and best of luck with final journey, you'll look amazing at the wedding

Hey Daisybank and Ollie, thanks and good luck to you both.
2009 is going to be ALL our years, we'll all get healthy and feel good in our own skins. Here's to all of us :bestwishes: :fingerscrossed: xx

You're welcome, and congratulations on you're daughters' engagement news! Sure that you'll be looking good in time for the wedding. Keep us all posted.
Mousey
x

Welcome back Cathy, that 7lb gain will soon disappear and you will be shopping for a stunning wedding outfit as befits the mother of the bride!

I'm also restarting after a disasterous Christmas eating food we don't normally have in the house - Christmas is so not the ideal time to refeed!!!!!

x

Back