restarter AGAIN

jazzy82

hI,

Im restarting for the 100'th time, but the last i hope. need to start thinking positive.

I have 5 stones to lose and dnt want to waste another year, the years keep passing me by and i'm unhappy the size i am, for right now thats the puzzle i need to solve so i can really smile and mean it.

I am restarting tomorrow, been eating salads for the last couple days and drinking lots of water to get ready, on here for some support, and to see the amazing loses from so many of you, cant wait to feel that joy most of you most feel. Going to take it 1 stone at a time so it doesnt seem so hard.

thanks everyone :jelous:

Hey jazzy
I'm also restarting...again! I've got 8 stone to lose - something I have been in total denial about over the last 6 months but you can't fool the scales I guess.
Are you starting on Sole Source ?? I've got loads of packets left from my previous attempt so I started yesterday but I think I might talk to a counsellor this week rather than go it alone for the first two weeks. Unfortunately my old counsellor doesn't seem to want to know, and I'm not feeling too much love lost =/

Good luck- just imagine how great you're going to look in April :)

Hi - I'm starting again on Thursday - hubby prepared for grumpy wife and has even bought me some bed socks ready for when I complain how cold my feet are!!

Good luck!

Good luck!! Am end of day 2 of restart, headache here already! We can do it!

Good luck on your restart.

I managed to lose 2 stone 3 years ago, after having my first son. Now after my second son, I've got the same 2 stone plus to lose.

I am on day 2 and 100% so far.
Good luck. :)

Back