Restarter - WAS Anyone as big as me & succeeded?

Kilobel

I know that sounds like a stupid question but I just feel that I am HUGE right now & would like to hear from anyone who has made it or is in teh process.
Just need some success stories I think for my motivation :)

Wish me luck, Day 2 & struggling

Niki
x

Hi - I was way bigger than you and I am on my way to succeeding. I have lost over 3 stones in 9 weeks - and it is making me very happy. I am on my way to my 4th stone now!

I Was 18st 3lb and I have been following something similar to the cambridge diet and after 20 weeks I am 2lb off of 5 stone.

Stick at it, my motivation was to be a able to go to all the high street stores and not have to worry about finding clothes to fit.:eek:

When I first did a VLCD a few years back I was 290lb's and I lost six stone in six months! It really is possible! Keep going and good luck x

Day three has always been the hardest for me, but once you're through today, its plain sailing! Keep going and keep glugging that water! I am currently best friends with our office toilet!!

I'm the same height as you and a similar weight when I first started CD in April this year. I've now just passed the 6 stone mark and am hoping to be at goal before Christmas. Stay focussed, think positive and you can achieve anything! Good luck! xx.

YEAH!!!

I was 18stone 4lbs When I started in February, in 6 Months I was 10 stone 5lbs!! I loved every minute of it, Primark was my new best friend and once you see the results, it becomes fun, trust me!

Then I gave up smoking, got a boyfriend and started eating/drinking again so put 3 stone back on (mustn't eat the same portions as a 20 stone lump of muscle) which is nearly back off bar 7lbs, all thanks to 8 weeks of Sole Source.

It rocks!! Good Luck!

Attachments

• sha_wooo_34202952.jpg
    sha_wooo_34202952.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 88
Yes it can be done. I weighed way more than you and now have lost over 100 pounds. Stick to it, deal with your demons and you'll do it.

Bigger than you and just hit normal (and change) BMI today. Doable for sure, just put your head down and accept that you're looking at a year of this, no questions asked and then a lifetime of working to maintain it then you'll see rewards.

Good luck!

Back