RESTARTER =(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by donnaandjack, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. donnaandjack

donnaandjack Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Went on the cambridge not too long ago lost a stone and a half got to my goal weight of 8 stone now i have about 10 pounds to lose, and im finding it so hard this time, im on day two and thought id go on here for a little inspiration or help, it felt fine before doing it but i honestly feel starving!!!!!! I know i have to lose these 10 pounds but not too sure how long it will take and gosh iv never felt so hungry im really hoping i can do this, so much hader second time :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I think it sometimes is harder second time round, but that can sometimes be due to your frame of mind.
    10lbs you could do in 1-2 weeks, so think about how good that will feel. Try to drink water and warm drinks help too. Good luck x

4. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, you have done so well already - another 10lb will be easy for you. You know what to do drink plenty of water and stick to it 100% and the goal is in sight :) Keep on here and thats motivation too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.