Restarting after a long break!

LaLaLou

Silver Member
Hi all, I've not been on the site in forever, it seems. I weighed myself this morning, and I'm so disappointed in myself. I have loads to lose, and I don't know where to start. I feel like I've tried so many times before and I can't stick to it.

I truly want to lose weight, but I feel like I'm so impatient to see results, and that's how I end up just giving up. So now I feel like I don't know where to turn.

Sorry, I'm ranting a bit, and I don't expect anyone else to know what I should do, if I don't myself!

Anyway, hi again :)

Hello!
I could have written that!
Good luck love and let's hope we both stick it this time - I'm doing slimming world but not going to classes, I've got all the books etc here at home. x

Best of luck to you both! I just had a girlie weekend, so totally back on now. The photos have definitely spurred me on!

I'm not sure which route to go down, I was thinking slimming world, or JUDDD. I may buy the slimming world books from ebay (have no time for classes!) and in the time it takes for them to come do JUDDD.

Thank you both! :)
I've been good today, yoghurt and cherries/blueberries for breakfast, then I had a salad with chicken & bacon for lunch with some strawbs and more blueberries.
Spaghetti Bol (homemade) for tea - and done some walking and half hour wii fit after work.
May I continue like this for the rest of the week!!!

I too could have written this post! I'm at my wits end and so down about my stupid lack of motivation and ability to lose weight!!!

How are you feeling today Lauryn?
I've decided that I want to do SW, and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I'm still learning the ropes, but it feels quite balanced for me.

I'm also in the same boat!!! Ive been doing SW at home for about a week and a half, I'm quite good but then alcohol syns let me down. I think I have about 2 stone to loose but one would do for the summer, I just need to stick at it this time but it's difficult when people keep saying I don't need to!
We can do it if we try hard enough, this site is great support!!!
Good luck everyone!!! X

I'm 3 weeks into my restart too :) doing well eating wise but really struggling now to get my lazy backside into the gym!! It's an ongoing thing really!! I love it when I've done it but I despise exercise lol I'm such an unhealthy sod!! But I know from past attempts that I can double my losses each week if I just stop procrastinating and do my 4 sessions a week!! Lol good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you feeling today Lauryn?
I've decided that I want to do SW, and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I'm still learning the ropes, but it feels quite balanced for me.

Hi Louise, sorry for the late reply!!

I'm great thank you, and yourself? How are you getting on with SW?

I haven't started my diet yet, will be officially starting on Monday! I've decided to give a VLCD a go and chosen Exante! I've got a lot of weight to lose and need to see results fast to stay motivated, so this is definitely the way forward for me... I think :confused: hahaha! Excited & nervous all at once! x

Back