Restarting Again for the 100th time lol

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
Well ive recently been on a vlcd and then gave JUDDD a whirl and just thought i need to come back to what i know for the final fase of my weight loss journey! So here i am again, ive been on and off lsimmingworld since i was about 19 im not 30! been to every class in my local area but this time im doing it with a friend at home rather than going to a group to start with anyway as i work away etc so find it hard sticking to a regular class.

Im so excited to restart so looking foward to making my syn free chips again woop woop

Look forward to sharing ideas with you all :)

Good luck, just stick with it and it will work :) you can do it....

Hi,

I've recently started sw again for the 3rd time. You can do it :)

I've restarted again too! Must be at least the 5th time for me! We will all make it through together! It's not how long it takes, as long as we get there eventually!

Defo vlcd's are good for a quick fix but as soon as you come off then you gain so if rather it takes me that bit longer to get to where I need to be and enjoy getting there! Rather than feeling grumpy and deprived! SW is awesome ?xx

I'm the same I live my food and booze at the weekend especially now that xfactor is back on! I used to sit and feel really sorry for myself when I was on the vlcd but the losses did cheer me up! However I've recently just come out of ketosis so I'm expecting a gain this week as all the water weight comes back on as soon as you start eating again! I'm in this for long haul, off to buy the sw magazine in a mo for some ideas :)

I have my wi tonight, had a bad day Tuesday (involving a visit to McDonald's!) so I may well gain but going to buy the new magazine which I get quite excited about :)
this is probably the most determined I have ever been to lose weight, before I have only managed a week or two of any diet, so SW is definitely the way for me!

Good luck sophs I'm struggling a tab but with cheese! I didn't realise how much I use to eat until re-starting this! However I've bought some extra light Phili and cotta light dairy lea :) hopefully that will sort me out :)

Back