Restarting! Been Very Very Naughty :(

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hey All,

Well i have kind of had a two week blip! I was doing really well, got to the point where I had got used to not eating, it was great. Then one day i had a stinking headache and felt miserable, so decided i was going to eat for a day. That day turned in to two days of pure indulgence! I restarted last monday, i had put of 3lbs which i was ok with (as i deserved it!!). Did Lipo for 4 days, i weighed myself friday morning and had lost the 3lbs i had put on. Now on the weekend I was planning on eating anyway as my partner and I were going away for the weekend and had booked a nice restaurant. So i ate friday, sat and sunday.

So today i am restarting, i wasnt going to weigh myself this morning, i really shouldnt have.... but lets just say i doubt i am going to be able to lose all that i have put on by my weight in on sat.

I am annoyed with myself for eating the weekend before last, i was doing so well. I just let the little voices get to me, and it has resulted in me going kind of mental with food!! Feel like i should be locked up in a padded room or something!! I know that the next week is going to be hard. Last week i struggled when i restarted for four days so this time is going to be 100 times worse. I am deff going to stick to it. I think one of the reasons why i kind of gave up was because I am looking slimmer and keep getting really nice comments. I WAS just above a BMI of 25 and maybe subconsciously I felt i had reached my goal and i didnt need to continue anymore.

I have to say that when i did eat, i did actually struggle with eating, i got full so easily and never actually felt hungry. I hope this will help with my re-start.

Well i am going to come on here all the time to help me stop thinking about the kitchen!

I also want to say, you all have been really good and have been doing so well. I hope i can get back to that stage when i dont want to cheat again :)

Wish me luck :)

LizziB, hello! I wondered where you had got too!

Now please dont beat yourself up, god knows we have done it! I wouldnt count your weekend as cheating as it was planned - we still have to live! Secondly you will manage no probs. Remember I ate and drank the whole weekend when I went to Dublin and put on a hell of amount but got straight back into it come the Monday and by my weigh in on Fri, had lost what I gained and 3lbs on top of that, you will do it no probs at all.

I totally agree with what your saying about being slimmer and getting loads of comments. I am by no way near my target weight, but I am feeling great and I kind of felt this weekend that I was close to convincing myself I had done my time on lipo and it was time to healthy eat the rest of my weight away! Its a slippery slope to get into especailly when I still want to lose at least 15lbs more. I am still here tho and def sticking to it til those 15 lbs are gone!

It will be tough this week, but keep thinking about reaching goal, you are nearly there. Just take it day by day and as you say, log on here all the time. We are all hear to talk to. You have done so so so well, keep going and dont let your hard work go to waste. You will be in ketosis before you know it.x

Thanks Pineapple :) I have been about lurking in the background not posting :p

I should be ok! Guess i am just annoyed at myself as i have set myself back 2 weeks!

I'm struggling getting my head in gear to lose the last bit too. I think what you say is 100% true. When you start to feel good about yourself and people are saying how fab you look then its tough to do a diet like lipotrim. I cannot get back into the swing of the diet. I really want to shift the last stone and a bit, but getting myself motivated is the tough part. I'm loving going out for meals with my family again......I really missed that!

Yeah, getting to go out for meals was lovely:) It was so nice being able to go out! But have deff had too many meals out receintly so from now on i am going to abstain from it all!!

For our weekend away i had decided on each restaurant we would go to etc, and you know how you always think food is going to taste nicer than it actually does. That happened all weekend! Wanted a subway, was salavating at the prospect... not as great as i imagined.... I wanted a katsu curry from wagamammas... again, not so great..... Was quite disappointed actually!! So whenever i feel like eating, i have to just think, its not gonna taste as great as you imagine it tastes....!!

With regards to people complementing you... I better tell people not to do it!!!

HEY just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get on that bike again. Good luck petal xx

Hey Lizzie - good to see you back. Dont be upset with yourself, we have all been there I'm sure - I know I have! What I don't understand is why are those little voices in our heads so LOUD!!!??? Or at least the ones in my head saying "Eat me" are soooooooooooooo much louder than the ones saying "Dont do it" Just think new day tomorrow and you will be fine. It is hard to start again after a break but you have done the tough days before and you can do it again.

Check in everyday - always here to support you - GOOD LUCK :)

Hello Lizzy,
Get right back on the track, your ok your AWARENESS speaks volumes. Who hasn't been there and done that, your human afterall..

Hows it going been the last few days???

Hey:) Thanks for the rep:) Its been good actually. Day three today and havent had thoughts of food. Hopefully my blip has got the need for food out of my system:) I am going round to a friends house tonight so that should keep me distracted:) Tomorrow might be harder, but so far i can report that i am back on track :) Hopefully:)

Thanks for asking :)

Hi,

I've done exactly the same as you, everyday since I have started again I have drinks for breakfast and dinner but at night just can't stop eating!! I lost 12lb in 1st 3 weeks , only put a couple back on but go away in 7 weeks and have 1 and a half stone to lose, so I no I've no spare time left, I'm going to go back to chemist and be honest & hopefully start again. Good luck x

Hi Guys,

I had my weight in today and i have lost 1lb. Am very happy with that as I didnt think i would lose all the weight i had gained from my weekend binge.

It has been a hell of a lot harder restarting this time. The voices in my head are actually getting louder! I hope that they eventually go away so i can just get on with my weight loss in peace :)

Thanks for all your support:)

xx

well done and now you are back on track don't give yourself a hard time , its history now. I know what you mean about getting back into it - it is really hard but you can do it. Just think of the summer coming and all the nice clothes you will be wearing soon. Good luck for the coming week one day at a time! :)

Well done Lizzie, thats fab you have lost what you gained on the binge and even more! Fabulous! I can relate to those voices tho, I find weekends really really hard and I do feel sometimes my will power is ready to slip and I could quite happily gobble down loads of food from time to time but I keep trying to remind myself about my dress fitting in less than 2 weeks time! I just hope I get a good result next week to give me another boost. Disaster struck this morning (but its prob a good thing) my scales battery went! Its been threating with running low for about a week or two now but usually I still got a reading every morning (and sometimes night) but this morning it refused to give me my weight! I know we are not meant to weigh oursels at home but I always do - not sure to go cold turkey this week and hopefully get a nice surprise on fri or get a battery tomorrow! Lol What a dilema huh!!

What you doing this weekend to kep you away from food?

Well done Lizzie...keep going you are doing great!

Thanks guys:)

Well i am going to move house, so my h2b and I have been going to the area where we want to move to and looking around! Need to find some thing else to do now though and that was tough!!

Back