Restarting for the fourth time in the morning!

lauraekeegan

Morning Ladies!

Well, here I am again for the fourth time! I originally joined in September 2012 and lost a whopping 30lbs in 5 weeks! I then found out I was pregnant and so had to stop the CD. My pregnancy was tough and I was very sick but when my beautiful daughter arrived last June, I hadn't put any weight on! When I started feeling better I started eating again (whoops!) and from June till December that's basically all I did - eat and drink wine. Lots of it! I did a couple of weeks here and there of the Cambridge and got down to 17st 3lbs last October. In November I went to New York and that was the start of my Christmas binge which (if I'm to be honest) is still ongoing!

My CDC is coming to see me tonight and I reckon she'll be disgusted with me as I've put on about 2 stone :cry:I'm disgusted with myself but so determined this time. This is the only diet that works for me and I love the success I've had with it.

I am a realist and I'm not being defeatist when I say that I know I'm never going to be 'slim'. I'll only ever be less fat and I will be happy with that.

I am 40 this New Year's Eve and I'd love to be around the 14 stone mark (13 stone 13lbs would be better) so here we go again!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and hearing of all our successes!

Laura xxx

I'm back for the second time now. From May 13-aug 13 I lost 4.5 stone. Have put a stone in from then, but I'm determined to get the last 4-5 stone off before the summer. Good luck with your journey this time. We can do it!!!! Xxx

Back