Restarting SW x

Safia

Gold Member
Hi everyone i have decided to restart sw tomorrow. I was doing a vlcd for just over 2 months when suddenly my dad died and i just stopped. Since then i havent been bad food wise but the last 2 days i have been eating rubbish and realised it was time i sorted myself out. I dont want to go back to a vlcd as i want to keep back money incase its needed and also a vlcd was always a short term weightloss boost for me. As i will be travelling between my home and my mums home until she comes back i have decided to do sw from home as i dont want to be flitting between different groups and than join my old group. I am not always successful when i try to do sw from home but after doing a vlcd i hope to use the same determination to succeed and of course try and come onto minimins everyday for my motivation x

Hi safia sorry to hear about your dad. I've swapped to sw too and am doing extra easy from home.good luck with your start.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. You must be a very strong woman to have another go at SW despite your current situation. Good luck and keep using minimins for support. X

I too am a re-starter. Just wanted to say best of luck to you & sorry to hear your sad news.

Back