Restarting the diet and the forum!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Tinkerbell, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey guys,
    I joined over a year ago but fell off the wagon and was too embarrassed to keep posting, (and too busy eating :cry:) but I restarted 8 days ago and I don't think I can do it alone! I've been lurking all week and just reading this place has been giving me loads of inspiration, so I've decided to jump in and try to immerse myself into this bloody diet.

I'm going to a family christening abroad at the beginning of September and I need to drop a size or two, I don't know how likely that is though, I had some chicken yesterday (just chicken) and some salmon on Saturday night. I wish I could stick to SS, but I'm finding it much harder than last time.

I should probably mention I'm in the middle of an MA dissertation, and being tied to my desk is making me want to nibble. LOADS.

Anyway, I just thought I'd reintroduce myself so I could get stuck in, and ask whether the salmon and chicken would have hurt my progress too much? :(

(If you say no it'll spur me on, if you say yes, I'll think bugger the diet then and eat more... just so you know! :D)

Tink xx

Edit - Oooh, I still have my tracker! I must update it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    HI tink,

Welcome back., Chicken is grand... salmon not sure but someone will be along soon to let you know I'm sure.

You sound like you have the motivation to do this.... so you WILL do this.

Good luck and keep us posted!

AM

4. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    good luck tinkerbell, you must be on day 4 by now, hope all is going well.

5. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think this is what you want to hear.

NO, stop nibbling if your on SS, stop! no chicken, cos once u have a little bit you want more... more... more! then suddenly crisps are acceptable.

am i right?

this is what i need when im on SS!

tell me chickens good n il order a chicken pizza, bad times!

youl be fine tho im sure! Good luck xx

6. louisaL

louisaL looking to make a change!

Start Weight:
    31st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st12lb(37.73%)
    Diet:
    Wls
    hi hun. believe from a 3rd timer you must stop nibbling. if your going to do the ss plan then that is exactly what it is ss. if you want to add chicken or fish (white) then you can move up to ss+.
    this time for me feels totally different as i am on the porridge 3x a day so i feel much fuller. is this something you could try?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.