Restarting tomorrow

miss-r

I can do it!!
Hello to all you cd ers.

Where do I start?
I will tell you a bit about me.

Last year I lost 2 and a half stone on CD SS+/810

I stopped before christmas and had a few half hearted attempts at restarting early this year.
I haven't been on minimins or anything, I've just been eating whatever I want.
I pretty much maintained my weight until March.
But since March I am disappointed to say I have regained 1.5 stones. :sigh: Which I couldnt really afford to gain as I wasn't tiny to start with.
I am now 16st 6 lbs.

So now I am going to go back on CD i've got some supplies left and once i've used them up I will go back to the cambridge lady.
I am trying to de carb today, not had many carbs today in prep for starting CD SS+ tomorrow.
I'm not really looking forward to it yet but I know I can do it.
I can no longer fit into my clothes I bought after I lost the weight last Autumn so i've got to do this.

I will start updating my diary again too.

Hope to chat to other cd'ers soon. :)

Hi Miss-r

How are you getting on? its the first day of my restart today, (if yoiu can call it that) didnt really get goin properly the first time!!!
xx

Hi
I lost five stone with CD last year but after an operation I couldn't get back into it and have gained 1.5 stones:(
Went back to see my CDC Tuesday evening and have made a restart too! Got 3 stone to lose to hit my bmi target but made a good start so far;-)
Keep us posted- we may be able to support each other when having a tough day

Kelly x

Hi to all,
I am also a CD returner and finding it hard to get on but also very dteremined to get on and lose some weight. last year I've lost few stones but this year im finding it hard to get on but i know i can do it and so can you. Good Luck with ur weight loss xxx

HI all,
I too am returning to Cambrdige diet - 3rd time lucky I hope. Have to do it this time as the weight is just creeping up, and I need to start taking control. Im on day 4 of CD810 plan, and its going OK. Currently, I dont feel like I've lost anything... for some mad reason I thought I'd put my work trousers on today and them be even a tiny bit looser :(
Fingers crossed the scales will tell a different story on Thursday nights weigh in! Good luck everyone x

Back