ReStarting tomorrow!!

welshyshelly

and I sooooooo can't wait!!
How can anyone be soooooo excited about not eating sounds quite mad!! lol:D

Hiiii!!! I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment haha. I restarted on Friday and everyones been looking at me all weird cos instead of being a bit fed up n suffering with the first few days i've been blocking it out and getting all giddy and excited! Good luck honey!!xx

hya i was meant to be re-startin on fri but got invited out for meal and few drinks with some old friends, so defo restart tomorrow,plus start of week so lets make it a good one,
good luck x

best of luck restarting everyone

Good luck to all you re-starters for tomorrow. This time next week you could be a whole lot lighter, have a great week 1.

All you restarters, good luck with week 1! No wonder you are all so excited about starting again, you all know how good this diet works if you stick to it.

You all also know what week 1 is like so just get through that and you know it gets so much easier. Good luck!

Yes good luck ! Remember it will get easier in the next few days !

How fab are all you lot with your amazing encouragement!!!
Bring on the diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Oh good luck im a restarter to its feels like an AA meeting this lol im on day 2. xx

Well, girlies ive just had me last supper!! Wont say what it was incase anyones craving :). Did enjoy but got to admit, didnt eat as much as I thought I would, I think im getting in the zone lol

Good luck for tomorrow Shelly, you will be fine, at least you know what to expect.

Where in South Wales are you? I am near to Maesteg.

Good luck for tomorrow Shelley! And anyone else who is restarting tomorrow! :D xx

Back