• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ReStarting tomorrow!!

louizekj

Silver Member
Hiiii!!! I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment haha. I restarted on Friday and everyones been looking at me all weird cos instead of being a bit fed up n suffering with the first few days i've been blocking it out and getting all giddy and excited! Good luck honey!!xx

hya i was meant to be re-startin on fri but got invited out for meal and few drinks with some old friends, so defo restart tomorrow,plus start of week so lets make it a good one,
good luck x

S: 10st12lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st0lb(9.21%)
Hello fellow restarters!!!!!!
Glad its not just me acting a bit mad then!!

Hiya decided to restart tomorro myself can't believe we do this to ourselves. We've done so well n blown it all away. Definately will keep it off this time !!! Good Luck xx

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
best of luck restarting everyone

MiniB

Here we go again!
All you restarters, good luck with week 1! No wonder you are all so excited about starting again, you all know how good this diet works if you stick to it.

You all also know what week 1 is like so just get through that and you know it gets so much easier. Good luck!

Cruiksl

Silver Member
S: 14st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st8lb(17.31%)
Yes good luck ! Remember it will get easier in the next few days !

How fab are all you lot with your amazing encouragement!!!
Bring on the diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Oh good luck im a restarter to its feels like an AA meeting this lol im on day 2. xx

Well, girlies ive just had me last supper!! Wont say what it was incase anyones craving :). Did enjoy but got to admit, didnt eat as much as I thought I would, I think im getting in the zone lol

louizekj

Silver Member
Good luck for tomorrow Shelley! And anyone else who is restarting tomorrow! :D xx

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
great i'm joining with more restarters tomorrow! good luck all