Restaurants that list Calories (and other Nutritional Info)

Fattack

Likes to eat
I'm starting thread with a list of restaurants that publish their nutritional info online - if you know of one (either a local one - if so state where it's based, or a chain) please post and I'll amend the original thread. Hopefully we can get this stickied and it'll help those of us who want to find a restaurant where we can make a specific choice within our calorie limits :)
I've not included fast food restaurants in this list, but feel free to add them!

Nandos
Pizza Hut
Yo Sushi
Cafe Rouge*
Pizza Express
Wetherspoons
Bella Italia*
Harvester
Old Orleans**

*has healthy options marked on their menu, under 600kcals each.
** lists foods per 100g but doesn't list portion sizes D:

Last edited:
BRILLIANT thread, thank you so much x

You're welcome! Hoping I've missed a lot more off so that the list gets big - but I doubt it and it's such a shame how few restaurants list this info :(

Almost all the fast food outlets do too. McD's even have an app now with them all on!! And subway are really good at displaying them. For those of us who don't get out to nicer places much :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! Thanks for this. :D I know places like Dominos have nutritional info, but I'm not even going to suggest that it's an option for any of us! I've had 3 circles of delicious yummyness (also known as a dominos pizza) since I started losing weight last December (all with friends, and I couldn't really get out of it) and they killed me, killed me I tell ye! The 350+ odd calories a slice are not worth it! You would be better off eating 8 slices of cheesecake instead of Domino's pizza.

Yay! Thanks for this. :D I know places like Dominos have nutritional info, but I'm not even going to suggest that it's an option for any of us! I've had 3 circles of delicious yummyness (also known as a dominos pizza) since I started losing weight last December (all with friends, and I couldn't really get out of it) and they killed me, killed me I tell ye! The 350+ odd calories a slice are not worth it! You would be better off eating 8 slices of cheesecake instead of Domino's pizza.

I still sometimes eat Dominos :eek: I have to be REALLY careful coz the stuff is like crack to me - it is so addictive! I like their super thin pizza base though and if I have a 2 or 3 slices of the veggie stuff it's not toooo bad as a treat every now and again.

Hi There

Great idea for a thread. Makes picking where to go a lot easier!

The Hungry Horse Chain also now have a 650 cal range on thier menu (admittedly comprising mostly lettuce:rolleyes: but helpful nonetheless)

Bumblebum
x

Weatherspoons places are pretty good at writing the cal counts on the menu too x

I ate in Wetherspoons last night, cos I remembered seeing on here that they put their cals on the menu - not in my local one they don't! eek! lol

Going to Nando's next Friday...got my meal sorted! :D

Can't believe how many more calories the carrot cake is more than the chocolate cake...i LOVE both but it's definately chocolate cake!

Nandos can be a really good place to eat out if you choose wisely. I usually have a chicken wrap with the sweet potato mash!

I noticed yesterday that our local marstons pub has an under 600 cal section on the menu :) some nice choices too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morrisons cafe now post their calories :)

Great thread!

all "fayre and square" pubs have an under 600 calories menu which is:
Spaghetti bol (comes with a side salad)
Thai red curry and rice
Chicken and bacon salad
Vegetable jalfrezi (which is delicious btw!)
Salmon and noodles with prawn crackers!

Oh and im not obsessed or anything, i just work at one! lol

This is an excellent thread! Going to be so useful! Maybe it would be cool to sticky this? I'm sure loads of us would find it useful!

Back