Results from the person who was very naughty day before weigh in......

sxykyle

been naughty day before weigh in eeeekkkk!

hey everyone! well....i get weighed tomorrow at my local group at half 5 in the evening but today and yesterday i was naughty and ate tons of fried chips....too much bread...little bit chocolate...and some cheese :cry: my stomach is bloated and i know its because the amount i have eaten. but what do i do tomorrow?!? so i eat as normal because i am thinking about not eating nothin til after my weigh in. i havent had any tea because of it and i am so scared really am and its silly really! just feel like blown all my hard work that i done all week. i got a feeling that if i find out i have put on it will make me feel even worse and il be naughty again but i am going try not to but what shall i do. someone said to me to drink TONS of water tomorrow all day to "flush" it out? :(

Ok 1stly you have admitted you went off plan which is a big step. Missing out on meals is not going to help. You will feel hungry and be more likely to eat rubbish. So eat some super free stuff a d free stuff for your supper. Tomorrow get up and it's a new day back on plan 100%. Go to class for WI and just accept if you haven't lost what you were hoping for learn from it and move on. DONOT let one blip thrown you off. You can do this. HUGS XXXX

The worst thing you can do is stop eating, that will make everything worse. You may be surprised, i had an off week and still lost 1lb, i was stunned to be honest!
Eat plenty of fruit/veg and water, (not too much water!) When you have been weighed go back on plan 100% YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Think about the big picture, this is one little week - if you sts or gain a little this week, you can undo that in a week or two.

If you give up now then you will be back at the beginning, and the beginning is the hardest bit!

Good luck, hope weigh in goes ok xxx

As the others have said its good that you've faced up to going off plan, but the worst thing you can do is not eat today. Get back on plan, be prepared for a STS or a gain tonight, bit don't be disheartened. It's one week. If you see a maintain or gain on the scales its fine, you know why but you will also know that by the time you weigh tonight you will have a day of 100% sticking to plan behind you and if you keep it up you will see results next week. Good luck! X

Thank you for all your support will let you know how my weigh in goes :( only 20 mins to go and im scared hehe! but i am defo going and drawing a line underneath and started a fresh today :) like you all said it only one week and i am not letting it ruin my goals just need to move on and forget about it. will let you know. im preparing for a gain this week, but if i maintain il be chuffed anyway! xxxx

Ahh glad I've come across this thread - I've got wi tomorrow and just pigged out on those mini graze boxes - not a disaster but disappointed as was really hoping for a loss tomorrow as it's only my 2nd week and I STs in my first week.

Hope you get on ok tonight :)

hello. dont know if you saw my other thread but i pigged out on tons of food i really shouldnt have had the day before my weigh in :eek: anyway went tonight to be weighed and only gained half pound :D so im happy with that because was expecting pounds at least 2! back on track now! xx

i know i was really shocked :eek: i thought the scales might be broke haha! but yeah feel loads better all that worrying for nothing really!!! and dont worry whitney about 2mo im sure your be fine :) xx

Phew! Thats not bad then, well done hehe xx

i know i was really happy :) woke up this morning in such a good mood not like how i was feeling yesterdy morning hehe! raring to go now and counting the days down to next week already lol! xx

im counting down til friday when i have weigh in, once the weekend is over i start the count down, every week lol!! xxx

Back