• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Return of the prodigal dieter

Hi There,

Another returner here.... struggling to decide what diet to go for.... I want to have a quick loss for the 1st month (night out and need a quick boost) I could do VLCD for 4 weeks and then move on to something else.... could not give up alcohol completely... perhaps it is AA I need rather than MM :p.... Any suggestions to get me started would be most welcome.

Cheers in advance
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you just want to do a VLCD for a month then I would suggest Exante (not just coz I'm on it!)
You can buy a months worth bumper pack and it works out at just £24.99 a week, no other food or anything needed, just plenty of water!
You order it online and dont have to go see a consellor to get the packs or get a doctors signature to be able to do it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. x
Thanks BB... I was just looking at the exante website... i like the idea that you have a break after 4 weeks (if I have understood it properly) Thinking of giving it a bash.... do you know how quickly they deliver?

Thanks again