Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Return of the prodigal dieter

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by *Sally Cinnamon*, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.06%)
    Hi There,

Another returner here.... struggling to decide what diet to go for.... I want to have a quick loss for the 1st month (night out and need a quick boost) I could do VLCD for 4 weeks and then move on to something else.... could not give up alcohol completely... perhaps it is AA I need rather than MM :p.... Any suggestions to get me started would be most welcome.

Cheers in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    If you just want to do a VLCD for a month then I would suggest Exante (not just coz I'm on it!)
    You can buy a months worth bumper pack and it works out at just £24.99 a week, no other food or anything needed, just plenty of water!
    You order it online and dont have to go see a consellor to get the packs or get a doctors signature to be able to do it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. x

4. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.06%)
    Thanks BB... I was just looking at the exante website... i like the idea that you have a break after 4 weeks (if I have understood it properly) Thinking of giving it a bash.... do you know how quickly they deliver?

Thanks again

xx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. Lots on here are doing well with Exante

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.