Returnee

Just wanted to pop in and say hello 👋🏽

I used this forum religiously about 10-11 years ago when I had my most successful weight loss stint! 229lbs to 161lbs initially following the WW plan, which got the initial pounds off, then I got comfortable in the gym and the lbs melted off..

That was 10 years ago, I’m now 196lbs (was 204 last month) and trying desperately to get myself back into that mindset I had in 2008/2009. Obviously a decade has passed, life has changed drastically but I’m still young (last year of my 20’s). However I definitely have the power to change my mindset like I did back then.

I have decided to come back to this forum as anonymity allows me to be really honest, and also there was a great network of really supportive people. Without having looked around too much, I’ll make an assumption the various social media channels will have absorbed a lot of the user base, so not expecting lots of chat however happy to comment and give hints and tips where I can.
I’ll be setting up a Weight-loss diary in that section so feel free to have a peak :)

Hi, welcome back and good luck 👍

Like you, I returned here a few months ago after a few years away and I have found it a help to keep reporting in, even if no one is reading :) It is quieter here these days but hopefully it will get a bit busier after Christmas.

Back