Returner with 7 stone to lose ... Help!

trhoney

Hi All,

I lost 3 and half stone about 5 years ago but sadly put it back on again :(

I have 7 stone to lose and need help along the way.

I would love to hear how anyone else managed to lose this amount of weight and how long it took. Or how you are going on your journey.

Day 3 over now and so are the hunger pangs and headaches thankfully.

Missing my tea and coffee though :(

Toni :)

Well done for taking the plunge by day 5 you should be feeling much better, I've had several weeks off the diet and now returning after a 2 week all inclusive holiday in which resulted in a 13lb gain, my willpower getting in ketosis is really awful but I know once I'm in it is much easier. Day 1 for me today.
Good luck with your first WI

Hi I am on day 13 and also have 7 stone to loose x I am doing the ss+ and finding I am not hungry at all but oh do I want everthing lol I have never smelt food so good x

Well done you for taking the bull by the horns and getting started x I look forward to reading your progress x

Iv got 7.5 stone to loose it looks a long way off from were i am now, I started today and I'm stomach is not hungry but my head is (if that makes sense) I keep looking at adverts of food which there seems to be a lot of this evening but I know it will be worth it iv just got to get through the next 3 days and it should get better

Hi All,

I would love to hear how anyone else managed to lose this amount of weight and how long it took. Or how you are going on your journey.

Hello. Testing

Hi All,

Day 1 for me. Been good so far. Xx

Back