Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

RETURNER

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nabeela, 11 July 2010 Social URL.

1. nabeela

nabeela Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi all

i really need every1s help

i did cambridge last year and lost nearly 2 stone but then fell pregnant so had to stop. ive had a baby girl and shes now 3months
    ive put on all the weight i lost and more i am now 14.5

ive been trying to get back on cd for about 3weeks now but everyday i give in.

i really dont know whats wrong, last time it was great didnt think of food just kept going but this time its like the hardest thing ive done in my life

i just dont know how to get back on track please help :cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Welcome . think how much you want it and its not easy unless your really wanting this . I am like you and many others too , taking a while to start and failing , but it will click . come join fat friends

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
  5. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hi nabeela. i was so near goal (about 7lbs off) then went on hols a few weeks ago and came back a stone heavier. i restarted straight away and lost 8lbs in my first week. starting was physically and mentally tough but i pushed myself to get through it and am really happy i did. just get in the right mindset, come on here LOADS, and pull yourself through. by day 4 i was feeling fine. c'mon you can do it lady!

6. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi Nabeela,

I know exactly what you're going through, and I'm sure most other people on this diet do too!!! Its so hard to get in the "zone". It took me 6 months of stops and starts to actually get past day 1!!!!!!!!! So you're definitely not alone. The thing which helped me (I'm now on day 5 for the 1st time) was to write a list of why i want to lose weight, and realising how much i wanted those things made me do it properly. Also, I keep a large photo of myself on my fridge so every time I feel like cheating I just look at my photo and know that I have to change. Good luck, honey, if I can do it anyone can!!

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i have a little diary that i write thoughts and feelings in along with inspirational quotes

my "fat" photo is of me with my girl when she was about 18 months (she was still the size of a 6 mont old back then) and i look like a massive mountain behind her. i also want to be able to run around with her and be abe to lift and carry her more easily so when i get the wobbles i go and sit with her and remind myself of the futre i want and think of the future we would of had if i had remained over 23 stone.

and when all else fails i get into the bath tub and then apply body cream slowy, well i cant eat with all that gunk on, lol

8. nabeela

nabeela Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    oh thanks guys. well ive decided to start tommorow as ive had breaky today. so i dont think theres any point for today.

so defo tommorow and this time im going to do it as my boys 3rd birthday is on the 19th august so i want to lose a stone by then which i think if im 100% then its achievable
    im going to put my photo on the fridge and cuboards as i know if i look at them then i wont go near food
    thanks again

9. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome & Good Luck x

10. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    We can do this!!! I'm fed up of being a 'cuddly' mummy, I want to be a yummy mummy!

11. nabeela

nabeela Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    same here id love to be the yummy mummy to

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.