RETURNER

nabeela

hi all

i really need every1s help

i did cambridge last year and lost nearly 2 stone but then fell pregnant so had to stop. ive had a baby girl and shes now 3months
ive put on all the weight i lost and more i am now 14.5

ive been trying to get back on cd for about 3weeks now but everyday i give in.

i really dont know whats wrong, last time it was great didnt think of food just kept going but this time its like the hardest thing ive done in my life

i just dont know how to get back on track please help :cry::cry::cry:

Welcome . think how much you want it and its not easy unless your really wanting this . I am like you and many others too , taking a while to start and failing , but it will click . come join fat friends

hi nabeela. i was so near goal (about 7lbs off) then went on hols a few weeks ago and came back a stone heavier. i restarted straight away and lost 8lbs in my first week. starting was physically and mentally tough but i pushed myself to get through it and am really happy i did. just get in the right mindset, come on here LOADS, and pull yourself through. by day 4 i was feeling fine. c'mon you can do it lady!

hi Nabeela,

I know exactly what you're going through, and I'm sure most other people on this diet do too!!! Its so hard to get in the "zone". It took me 6 months of stops and starts to actually get past day 1!!!!!!!!! So you're definitely not alone. The thing which helped me (I'm now on day 5 for the 1st time) was to write a list of why i want to lose weight, and realising how much i wanted those things made me do it properly. Also, I keep a large photo of myself on my fridge so every time I feel like cheating I just look at my photo and know that I have to change. Good luck, honey, if I can do it anyone can!!

i have a little diary that i write thoughts and feelings in along with inspirational quotes

my "fat" photo is of me with my girl when she was about 18 months (she was still the size of a 6 mont old back then) and i look like a massive mountain behind her. i also want to be able to run around with her and be abe to lift and carry her more easily so when i get the wobbles i go and sit with her and remind myself of the futre i want and think of the future we would of had if i had remained over 23 stone.

and when all else fails i get into the bath tub and then apply body cream slowy, well i cant eat with all that gunk on, lol

oh thanks guys. well ive decided to start tommorow as ive had breaky today. so i dont think theres any point for today.

so defo tommorow and this time im going to do it as my boys 3rd birthday is on the 19th august so i want to lose a stone by then which i think if im 100% then its achievable
im going to put my photo on the fridge and cuboards as i know if i look at them then i wont go near food
thanks again

Welcome & Good Luck x

Back