returners to cambridge to loose weight for wedding :-)

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Good eveing all, me and my partner are getting married in august and are returning to the cambridge after slow gains losses on a well known slimming diet group! We are looking for support and guidance to get us to where we want to be.. our problem is each other ie if one wants food our resistance is weak to the junk lol.... i have done cambridge before and lost 3 stone 2 years ago.... this time i need to loose it and keep it off.... our consellor is very good we have used her several times.... but we need something more so we feel like we can keep going :D we can only dedicate 3 days this week as we are going away at the weekend for a friends 30th so if we can do a good 3 days and have a trained mind for the weekend that would help otherwise i think id feel i was wasting my shakes :D ... and recommended inspiration stories would be help :D look forward to getting to know peeps :D xx A&J

Thannx vauxhall, ive just read your thread good luck with your journey... in a few days we will be feeling the difference haha i cant wait really i cant i just dread the maintaining lol :D x

hey there....

I get married on 29th August so I am an august bride.
I start on monday and plan to do a diary here and keep myself on track and come on here when i need a push in teh right direction.

How much do you weigh and want to loose?
x

hi fatty no more - i am also an august bride and started yesterday! do you want to buddy up?
hope things are going well on day 2?
love xxx

Hi there guys,

I am also gettign married this year - the 1st November so can I join you too?

I started CD on 1st Sept last year as I wanted to get to 11stone by my 30th Bday which was 27th Feb (just gone!) however I struggled and after losing 2 Stone 6lb I kinda gave up :( but have managed to keep it off!

I weighed 16 Stone 6 when I started and got to 13 Stone 13lb.

I have my wedding now as inspiration but I want to get to goal (11stone) by June 14th (a friends wedding!) so I am going for it again - starting today!

I weighed 14st 4lb this am so I am really determined to get looking fab for June!:D

Good luck!

Back