returning after pregnancy

tametinn1

Hi all
I've just started back on CD after a long break due to being pregnant. My bubs is now 12 weeks and I started CD again on monday.

Doing ok so far, not finding it too difficult. I thought I would find it impossible as my free time was always a killer for me and now that I'm off work, everyday is like my weekend!

Currently, I'm running to the loo like a maniac and have the old furry tongue feeling as well as being freezing cold. Think I may be in ketosis now although I have no wee sticks left.

Hope everyone is doing well! Anyone else starting this week?

hiya :)

welcome back to CD and congrats on the birth of your baby :) i blinked and my son was 9 all of a sudden, i cant believe how quick it goes by :eek:

I am on day 9 was doing SS+ but have just spoken with my CDC after nearly passing out after my exercise class on Tuesday night. Been advised to step up to 810.

Are you doing SS?

Debs x

Hi, yeah I'm doing ss. Hopefully I can stick it ok, having a bit of a wobble now this evening as I felt so weak earlier on. The worst part is the lack of energy when I've a 3 year old and a 12 week old baby!

Congrats on the baby! Wish you all the luck with your progress! :)

Hiya, I too have returned to Cambridge after my pregnancy, infact I found out I was pregnant while I was on Cambridge. I've waited 6 months before getting back on it (purely cos I've been enjoying food and ignoring the weight gain) but I've been on it over a week and a half now and feel positive.

I know what you mean about lack of energy, my son still gets me up in the night (restless sleeper) and then we're up mega early so I'm shattered, but surprisingly feel ok.

Good luck with it!!

Back