Returning for the third and final time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by bex2891, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. bex2891

bex2891 New Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    Hey everyone,
    Well here I am for the third and hopefully final time. First did cwp 2.5 years ago where I lost 2.3 stone then tried it again a year later and only managed a measly 5 days. Started on ss+ 20/01/14 and was fine until I got to the weekend so restarted properly on Monday 27th - on day four and feeling fab! Very motivated this time, haven't been moody and even enjoying cooking for the family! It's really strange but I enjoyed doing this last time, I must be a feeder lol! Only good nutritious meals for them so all good as well. hoping to lose 4 -5 stone by May 2014. Still 3 pound less after my mixed first week so waiting until Monday for weigh in - hopefully a good one!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like you're in the right headspace!! Hope day 5 has been good x
  4. RudaAli

RudaAli Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck for all of us !

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.