1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Returning for the third and final time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by bex2891, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. bex2891

bex2891 New Member

Hey everyone,
    Well here I am for the third and hopefully final time. First did cwp 2.5 years ago where I lost 2.3 stone then tried it again a year later and only managed a measly 5 days. Started on ss+ 20/01/14 and was fine until I got to the weekend so restarted properly on Monday 27th - on day four and feeling fab! Very motivated this time, haven't been moody and even enjoying cooking for the family! It's really strange but I enjoyed doing this last time, I must be a feeder lol! Only good nutritious meals for them so all good as well. hoping to lose 4 -5 stone by May 2014. Still 3 pound less after my mixed first week so waiting until Monday for weigh in - hopefully a good one!

becky

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're in the right headspace!! Hope day 5 has been good x

4. RudaAli

RudaAli Well-Known Member

good luck for all of us !

;)