Returning Newbie

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by darkd1eter, 9 February 2013 Social URL.

1. darkd1eter

darkd1eter Well-Known Member

Hello All, I did Weight Watchers a few years ago now I am back having found Slimming World didnt work for me.

Came here as am doing it on my own & on a lowish budget. So I cant do onlibe membership & I need to find the most economical way of following propoints.

Any help, hints, tips appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

I also done slimming world but felt to restricted. Only been doing ww since January, I brought the starter pack from eBay and got an app called ultimate value diary £1.99 which works out your point allowance and records all your meals eaten and loads of other stuff. And I also download the ww calculator app which is free. If I get stuck I also google "pro points in" and what item it is and there is always an answer so that helps loads..

Good luck
    Sian x

4. darkd1eter

Hi Sian

Thanks for that. Yeah I saw the starter packs on ebay. Got a couple of apps but havent seen that one

5. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

It's really good, I would be lost without it.

Sian x

6. darkd1eter

Must give it a go

7. darkd1eter

Got the app Sian. See what you mean

8. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

Its my shopping companion... Takes me forever to shop now...
    Have fun playing around with it..

Xx

9. darkd1eter

Will do

10. darkd1eter

Sian, I noticed in another thread that u had said that the app can sometimes be inaccurate

How far out & any particular types of items that you have noticed when it does this?

11. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

I haven't noticed it being inaccurate. But have heard it it can be as its not endorsed by WW...

12. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

I do use the ww calculator along side it if an item don't scan.. And thinking about it I'm sure it was something to do with lamb... So I went by the ww handbook. But once you add what you know it is you save it favourites so you got your own list then.

13. darkd1eter

Ah ok cool. Doesnt sound too untrustworthy then

14. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

Nope... You should be fine with it.. Quite a few people on here use it x

15. Welshmamma

Welshmamma Well-Known Member

Hiya

Here to follow I'm giving WW a go from home to see if I can keep on track without having to join!

:)