Reverse insperation

fattothin

Gold Member
Hi, I just wanted to say, I suppose on behalf of everyone thats been on LT for a while, your comments are very nice and very welcome with regards to inspiring all you newcomer's, them comment's also urge me on to fulfill my goal of been slimmer but above all happier.
Well to be truthful you people also inspire me as you are the ones doing and going through the hardest part of this tough weight loss programme. I have been there and done it and got that proverbial t shirt and fully understand where your coming from so a ton of respect to you all for putting up with the headaches, hunger the cold and the general feeling of blahhh!
It does and it will get easier for you but just remember in my humble opinion its a great big psycological game and we can all win so good luck to everyone, new or old and lets all lose the pounds together.
Amen Bother's And Sister's;)

Just to hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel and its all worth while just helped me alot today!:)

This is my first day starting it and Im already struggling:sigh:... Im so hungry, Im trying to drink as much water as I can to fill me up but Id much prefer to go and tuck into some crisps right now! But I wont be tempted!!:ignore:

Well to be truthful you people also inspire me as you are the ones doing and going through the hardest part of this tough weight loss programme.

Too true. People tend to think that the only inspirational dieters there around are the ones that sail on through.

Yes, they are inspirational, but so are those who struggle and win each fight, or pick themselves up again when it's all gone wrong :clap:

and so say all of us Gary..well said xx

h x

Well said garry xx

Again Gazza hits the nail on the head. I second Harriets 'and so say all of us'.

hey garry, im totally with u on that one. LT is the best thing ive done!!! id recomend it to anyone lol.

Good on ya Gaz!

Hi Pinkbaileys, well done on your fabulous weight loss, have you stuck to the lipotrim diet exactly for all this time? Did you find the first week hard?:)

Hey lil careful you will be leaving Dave soon!! xxx

So true!! Well done everyone and thanks for that Garry :) xxx

Back