reward for target?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
have you got a planned reward for when you get to target?
i have a choice of 2 might use one for maintance reward
1: photo shoot (naked one had it before and loved it)
2: total makeover hair nails feet the works

My reward will be my hoilday away to lanzarote in August,as thats why im doing the cd in the first place.
Im not really a "girly girl" as in go to get a mani/pedi/facials etc,so for me my holiday is the ultimate reward.
Your photo shoot sounds great,id love to have the nerve to do it but dont think i ever would.

ooh thats a niiiiiiiiice car :D

ooooooh my! :D

The photo shoot and the car sound fab! I am going to treat myself to a long awaited boob job!!!! Much to my OH's dislike!x

I'm going to get my belly button pierced! Have always wanted it done but never ever had a stomach good enough to show - hopefully with CD I'll finally be able to have a belly button I'll want to draw attention to! Here's hoping :innocent0001:

I would maybe like a new tattoo. And a spray tan and hair extensions! And lots of new clothes!!!! The list is endless haha...

my ultimate reward has to be the wedding dress of my dreams and look fabulous in my photos but also to have an on trend wardrobe!! well done on the weight loss michelle ur doing ace

kittyscute said:
my ultimate reward has to be the wedding dress of my dreams and look fabulous in my photos but also to have an on trend wardrobe!! well done on the weight loss michelle ur doing ace

Same here!

My reward will be a new wardrobe full of beautiful clothes - and a nice sunny holiday! x x

Back