Rhubarb

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I love love love rhubarb!

And I've bought some ... Anyone have any yummy recipes for it?!

Xx

Remember to syn it if you cook it!

I'd probably just have rhubarb and a vanilla yogurt (maybe frozen).

Remember to syn it if you cook it!

I'd probably just have rhubarb and a vanilla yogurt (maybe frozen).

Yeah I'm happy to syn it bc I really want it haha! X

I had some with mixed spice, extra cinnamon & ginger, a HEXB of nuts, sugar (I don't do sweetener) & ff yog. A good portion of rhubarb is only 0.5 syn so added 1 syn for sugar & it was a nice breakfast :)

I had some with mixed spice, extra cinnamon & ginger, a HEXB of nuts, sugar (I don't do sweetener) & ff yog. A good portion of rhubarb is only 0.5 syn so added 1 syn for sugar & it was a nice breakfast :)

Mmmm may try this tomorrow x

I hate sweetener & find it might be a contributor to my migraines so syn sugar. Buy then I prefer using full fat stuff & synning it generally. I cooked it down just with some spice (so they weren't grainy) & then sprinkled tsp sugar over the top. You can always crumble ginger biscuit over it too (synned of course).

I hate sweetener & find it might be a contributor to my migraines so syn sugar. Buy then I prefer using full fat stuff & synning it generally. I cooked it down just with some spice (so they weren't grainy) & then sprinkled tsp sugar over the top. You can always crumble ginger biscuit over it too (synned of course).

Mmmmmmmm that's a good idea, I don't have sweetener as I don't have tea or coffee or bake so I might do it without and see first. It might be sour but ill try it first I can always add the synned sugar once I've tasted it.

Mmmmmmmm that's a good idea, I don't have sweetener as I don't have tea or coffee or bake so I might do it without and see first. It might be sour but ill try it first I can always add the synned sugar once I've tasted it.

I used sweetner! Didn't even think about sugar lol! It didn't taste any different :) x

Back